Celebrate this summer-time tradition in St. Albert as it celebrates its 20th year. Go back in the past to carefree days while remembering Elvis, prom nights, and sock hops. The highlight of this festival is the classic, expensive and treasured automobiles of the past.
Rock’n August has become an international classic car display, showcasing over 600 automobiles.
- August 2:
- Pancake Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. compliments of the St. Albert Inn & Suites
- A Night Out at the Apex Casino from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- August 3:
- Pancake Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. compliments of Memories Funeral Home
- Rock’n August Poker Run from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Rock’n August Rodeo from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- August 4:
- Ricky’s All Day Grill Pancake Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- St. Albert Honda Barbeque from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Fountain Tire Mini Show & Shine from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- August 5:
- Car Show Registration from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday Night Cruise starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Rock’n August Street Dance from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- August 6:
- Rock’n August Show n’ Shine from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Apex Casino Night from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.